I would like to take a minute to welcome you

Hello and Welcome to the viewing of my blog please feel free to browse I wold love to hear from you Please leave a comment or a suggestion my blog will offer a variety please enjoy Thank you for stopping by : Laurie

Friday, April 1, 2011

a new card I made recently * another type of fold card


* I have made several of these cards using different stamped images *

deep purple card stock 11 x 5 1/2 score at 2 & 3 3/4 turn and score again at 2 & 3 3/4 make folds

lavender card stock 2 3/4 x 3 1/4

lavender card stock 5 1/4 x 1 1 3/4 ( I used my cuttle bug to emboss the panels )

white card stock 2 1/2 x 3 ( stamp image on the white card stock )

inside : 5 1/4 x 3 1/4


have fun Ladies
please feel free to show your card when you make one from this fold , would love to see it
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment