I would like to take a minute to welcome you

Hello and Welcome to the viewing of my blog please feel free to browse I wold love to hear from you Please leave a comment or a suggestion my blog will offer a variety please enjoy Thank you for stopping by : Laurie

Monday, July 4, 2011

july card * squash fold card

This card was a lot of fun but took a little time

I saw this fold on a blog ( www.DoStampingwithDawn.com)
On her blog it is called Amazing fold card * aka - squash fold card



I used an 8x8 piece of light pink card stock
fold the card stock in half both ways then again into a triangle

you will need fushia pink card stock size 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
white card stock 3 1/2 x3 1/2
I chose a red ink to stamp 3 flowers in a line
then used green ink to stamp the friend sentiment
once stamped ripped the right corner ripping towards myself
sponge around the edges of the white card stock that you stamped on with a sponge and red ink
cut red printed paper to size 2 x 2 , attached to ripped corner underneath white card stock


I stamped a flower with a pink ink inside the card

pink ribbon cute to size 21 inches
mint green card stock size 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 ( 2 pieces )
white card stock for over green card stock size 3 1/2 x 3 1/2(2 pieces )
stamp both white card stock with a flower
assemble with white card stock over green card stock then glue to left corner and bottom right corner inside card
when folding card it should collapse with ends on right corner

on the outside use raised foam dots to help raise the image and it will be easier to add ribbon to card to tie a bow underneath

hope you enjoy this cute fold card and I would love to see what everyone comes up with on this card Take time to make yoru version of this cute card
thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment