I would like to take a minute to welcome you

Hello and Welcome to the viewing of my blog please feel free to browse I wold love to hear from you Please leave a comment or a suggestion my blog will offer a variety please enjoy Thank you for stopping by : Laurie

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am excited to annouce Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies
I am so excited today to announce The Grand Opening of
" Laurie's Craft Connection " Please have your volume button on when logging on to my site * http://www.lauriescraftconnection.com *

My shop will be a variety of Hand made items

I have not added all items as of today But please take a look ,& add your name to my mailing list I will have prizes and contests You never know if your name will be chosen
Items will be constantly added so you want to check often

Please tell your friends

I would love for you to add my site to your blog and face book page
if anyone is interested
Thank you
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment